G4 Research Grant
Generate high quality next-generation sequencing data for your samples on G4 to propel your scientific explorations and unlock key insights.
Three recipients of the G4 Research Grant will receive sequencing services for up to 4 full runs (16 flow cells*) at up to 2x150bp read lengths with indexing. Recipients will also receive a travel grant to present findings at a conference (up to $25,000 in value).
*1 F3 Flow Cell yields ~400M reads and 1 Max Read flow cell for supported 10x applications yields between 800M-1.2B reads per flow cell depending on application. Visit singulargenomics.com/g4/reagents/ for more information.
Eligibility and Entry
- Eligible entrants will submit an abstract of up to 300 words along with sample details detailing their proposed project and a copy of their PIs CV.
- Applications will be open for submission until March 20th 2024 at 11:59PM PST.
Project Requirements and Restrictions
- Library preparation must be done by award recipients. Singular will provide materials and support for adapting libraries for compatibility on the G4.
- Samples must be ready by July 1st 2024 and contain no personally identifiable information, personal health information, or Protected Health information. For research use only. Not for diagnostic or clinical use
- Award must be used in 2024. Award recipients must have access and be able to send samples to Singular Genomics.
- Award recipients must be willing to release name, institution, title, and project name along with data for use in publication and/or poster submission.
- Additional restrictions as specified in the Terms & Conditions: Download Here